DVD Duplication or DVD Burning is a short run manufacturing process that involves copying data onto DVD-R or DVD+R blank media, then printing the disc via short run inkjet, thermal or label techniques.
DVD Replication, by comparison, has a minimum run size per title of 500 units. It involves creating a glass master and stamper, pressing and offset or screen-printing the discs. Disc replication is the manufacturing technique used for all Hollywood DVD movies and commercial DVD releases, and, as our name suggests, replication is the manufacturing process that Replicat specialises in.
How is Replicat DVD Duplication different from other providers?
- High resolution full colour printing finished with a colourfast no smudge screenprinted seal - providing water and humidity resistant full colour highly detailed printing of your designs.
- Mastering grade blank DVD-R and DVDRDL media
- Eclipse master testing of your content prior to duplication - providing the same quantitative preflight master testing for readability and format errors that we use for replicated discs
- Digital offset printed booklets, sleeves, inlays and other printed components
- 5 working days production lead time plus shipping time.
- 100% Australian made discs
- Artwork templates - see the orange 'download spec' links on the first page of your quote PDF.
- FAQ/instructions for preparing artwork, masters, payments and paperwork here: how-to-place-your-order